About Tanya Vohra and CLAD
Having solidified her credibility as one of India’s leading menswear stylists, Tanya Vohra's decade-long career is speckled with milestone moments worth noting. From the enviable distinction of having defined the style sensibilities of men like Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, Virat Kohli and Varun Dhawan to the implicit trust of the fashion world's most accomplished individuals. GQ's former Fashion editor is now working to realise her new vision- one that will elevate the Indian wedding shopping experience to new heights, especially for grooms and their families.
“I feel wedding style for grooms is a very exciting and unexplored space. Often wedding style focuses heavily on the brides & solutions and styling for grooms takes a secondary spot. Through this specialised service and platform, I look at bringing my experience in menswear styling to enable grooms to get inspired, choose right and look their best.”
CLAD is a startup that is building a men’s specific styling service for grooms and their families. In addition to this we will also be curating fashion editorials with ace fashion photographers and collaborate with top menswear designers in the country.
Chat with CLAD's founder Tanya Vohra on Dysco here and follow her to know whenever they're hiring or looking to collaborate.
About the roles
Freelance Social Media Manager
- Planning, strategy and goal-setting for social media.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- SEO (search engine optimisation) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: social media images for Instagram, profile pic, website blogs etc)
Skills and requirements:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Has a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
Fashion Assistant (styling):
- Predicting and spotting wedding fashion trends.
- Coordinating with photographers, makeup artists and other industry professionals in order to develop comprehensive looks for the client.
Skills and requirements:
- Coursework in fashion design or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work experience in any fashion field.
- Knowledge of different designer labels and fashion designers.
- Photoshop & social media skills.
- Business skills including working knowledge of marketing, networking and advertising.
- Well-organised and meticulous.
- Understanding of different body types and how to dress them in the most flattering way.
"Although we are currently only hiring freelancers, we believe in a integrative and collaborative work environment where every individual contributes their own vision to our bigger picture. We value a range of different talents, and are excited about young professionals who are interested in being a part of growing and shaping an exciting new endeavour. We have a beautiful office space as we believe that a creative open space is necessary for generating new innovative ideas (though with the ongoing pandemic, the office space is currently closed)."
How to apply
If you're interested in this role and would like to work with CLAD email both Tanya Vohra [email protected] and [email protected] with your CV and a description about why you want to work with them. In the subject line of the email, please write ‘Freelance Social Media Manager/ Fashion Assistant Opportunity Via Dysco at CLAD.’ To chat with Tanya about collaboration opportunities, message her via her profile on Dysco.